Garlic Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine or sherry
- 2 green onions, sliced very thinly diagonally
- 3 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed chili paste
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoon dry white wine or sherry
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- Cut chicken into strips
- Combine sauce ingredients, mixing well.
- In small bowl, lightly beat egg white and add in cornstarch and wine, stir until cornstarch is dissolved. Add chicken and coat well. .
- Heat wokand add oil, and heat chicken till it’s cooked.
- Add onions, ginger and garlic to wok and heat for 30 seconds. Add all the ingredients to the wok.
- Cook thoroughly for about 15-20 minutes and stirring constantly.
Serve and enjoy this delicious Chinese Food Recipe – garlic chicken