• 9 oz diced pork spareribs
• 4 cups water
• 1 teaspoon chopped scallions (white parts only)
• 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 1/8 teaspoon rice wine
• 1 tablespoon salt (or to taste)
• 1/2 teaspoon freshly chopped ginger
1. Chop the spareribs into small pieces (about 1 inch).
2. In a pan, heat the oil then stir-fry the spare ribs for 10 minutes or when most of the juices are gone.
3. In a pot boil the water and add scallion and rice wine. Heat in boiling water for 5 minutes then add spareribs.
4. Heat for another 15 minutes or when the spareribs become tender.
Serve and enjoy this Chinese Food Recipe – Sparerib Soup